Mar

Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. I’ve learned that asking questions isn’t a sign of weakness; rather, it demonstrates curiosity, engagement and intelligence."

Menu




17 Girls Reveal The Exact Moment They Fell In Love With Their Partner

They say you never realize when and how you fall in love with someone. But there’s always that one moment, a fleeting second when you know what you’re in love, and that’s one moment you never forget. 20 women revealed their ‘I Knew It Was Love When’ moments onWhisper, and we thought you should know! These confessions just go on to prove you don’t always need good looks or a good bank balance to make a girl fall in love with you! Love can happen in the strangest, simplest ways.

1. That says a lot.


When he gave me his Netflix password

2. Get the hint.

Woke up in the middle of the night shivering and he tucked me into the blanket and kissed my forehead when he thought I was sleeping

3. She really spoke her heart out!

I was looking at an ugly picture of him and said 'he's so stupid I love him' then I was like shit😂

4. This guy is giving everybody a tough competition in the romance department.

When I told him nothing was wrong through text and he replied, "I'm coming over to talk about this in person because I know you're crying."

5. Because sometimes you fall in love with in the most unexpected ways!

He's a paramedic and when I saw him giving someone cpr and how passionate he was about saving lives I was done.

6. Haha!

When I took his virginity and he was hopping down the street screaming, "I LOST MY VIRGINITY TO MY BEST FRIEND!"

7. That’s called some solid support.

I used to have really bad panic attacks and he stuck with me, even when they started happening during sex. I fell in love all over again when I saw him with our daughter the first time.

8. MARRY HIM.

When he picked off the toppings from a frozen pizza that I didn't like. It really IS the little things that mean the most.

9. Nothing impresses a woman more than a great, heartfelt conversation.

When we sat together and talked about the future.  We weren't even dating yet just good friends but we both knew right at that moment that we were perfect for each other.

10. Are you too wondering why you never thought of that?

He drove back to my house after a date just to kiss me

11. Intelligent conversations, we already told you!

When we had an argument about spirituality and space/time :). I was like wow this guy is a keeper.

12. Okay, that’s special.

When I saw how much effort he put into learning about my gluten intolerance

13. This is adorable!

We were laying in bed and I tried to say "I love you" but said "I really like you" instead. He said "I really like you too." But we both knew what we really meant.

14. We can see why she’s so madly in love with him.

When I had a complete breakdown, and started crying, saying I wanted to die. He started crying too and just held me. Might seem twisted, but to me it's perfect.

15. Dude, you deserve an award!

When he spent 6 hours trying to teach me calculus over going out with the boys

16. This guy’s got his game strong.

I said "the world is a hideous place sometimes." And he said "not mine. Mine is always beautiful." I said "it has to be ugly, at least once." And he said "no, you've always been beautiful."

17. This is what true love sounds like. No, really.

My washing machine broke. He came over and took 4 trash bags full of my dirty clothes home with him and washed and folded then without telling me. I came home and my laundry was neatly stacked on my bed. It's the little things.
Photo: © Shutterstock (Main Image)

No comments:

Post a Comment