Mar

Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. I’ve learned that asking questions isn’t a sign of weakness; rather, it demonstrates curiosity, engagement and intelligence."

Menu




25 Hypothetical Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend To Test The Strength Of His Love


1. If you had to kill ten innocent people in order to save my life, would you?
2. If your favorite celebrity confessed her love for you, would you dump me to date her?
3. If I was abducted by aliens, how long would you wait for me to come back before you started dating again?
4. If I murdered someone, would you help me cover up the crime?
5. Would you dump me for ten million dollars? Twenty million?
6. If I had a medical problem that made it impossible for us to have sex, would you still want to be with me?
7. If there was a zombie apocalypse, would you keep me around, even if it meant it would lower your own chances of survival?
8. If you had to choose between only giving oral or only receiving oral for the rest of our relationship, which would you choose?
9. If you could live forever, would you, even though I’d die of old age?
10. If you could literally take a bullet for me (in a vital organ, like the heart), would you be able to do it?
11. If there was an incident that turned me into a hideous monster, would you still want to have sex with me?
12. If a genie granted you one wish, would you use it on me?
13. If you found out I was secretly a robot that had become sentient and had her own thoughts and feelings, would you continue dating me?
14. If I asked you to give up your dog or your cat for me, because I was allergic to them, would you?
15. If you had a time machine, which moment of our relationship would you want to go back to and relive?
16. If we were stuck on a deserted island together, would you give me the last of our food or would you secretly eat it yourself?
17. If your mother forced you to choose between having her in your life and having me in your life, would you choose me or her?
18. If I decided that I never wanted to shave any part of my body ever again, would you still sleep with me?
19. If you could stop my face and my body from aging, would you, or would you rather watch me grow old with you?
20. If you developed superpowers and were sworn to keep them a secret to keep me safe, would you tell me anyway?
21. If I asked you to murder someone for me, would you go through with it?
22. If I had the opportunity to sleep with my favorite singer, would you give me a free pass or would you want me all to yourself?
23. If you had the power to read my mind, would you use it without my permission?
24. If I begged you to get a ridiculous looking tattoo of my face, would you go through with it?
25. If you could go to jail for something that I did, so that I would be able to keep living my life, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment